Supercut

Lorde walks down memory lane with "Supercut." Yet another compelling reminiscent song and one of my absolute favorites on this album. 




"Supercut" is the first song I ever listened to from Melodrama. It screams teenage fever and pure joy. "Supercut" is that song you play in the car at max volume on a lukewarm summer night. It reminds me of the blissful memories I've had with those I love dearly. If you're new to Lorde's music, I recommend this track as a starter. It's a Lorde special upbeat pop jam for everyone to enjoy. 

How can a song's lyrics make you laugh and cry at the same time? Well, this one can! The lyrics of "Supercut" can instantly create an album of memories in your mind. It can make you miss someone whom you loved and lost. It can make you dance and then dissolve into tears. 

The production and vocals on this track are incredible, as always. The layered vocals and combination of upbeat instruments give listeners a shot of euphoria. Not to mention the lovely melody this track carries. It's simply perfect for when you're on the aux.


I wish people wouldn’t sleep on this song, it deserves a grammy. This song feels like a vivid dream of fleeting memories and nostalgia. I hope everyone can enjoy this song as much as I did!


Listen here!




Comments

Popular Posts