Melodrama Postlude

Today is June 16th, 2022. Five years ago the prominent artist Lorde released the masterpiece, Melodrama. It's been a long journey for the incredible record. I have officially reviewed and rated this whole album to celebrate its fifth anniversary! Regardless of the leaderboard, I enjoyed every single song and the time I spent writing these articles!








Leaderboard:

1. Perfect Places

2. Supercut

3. Hard Feelings/Loveless

4. Liability(Reprise)

5. Writer in the Dark

6. Liability

7. The Louvre

8. Green Light

9. Homemade Dynamite

10. Sober

11. Sober II(Melodrama)

This album is one to enjoy and resonate with. It will always be one of my favorite albums, even ten or fifteen years from now. I hope I can listen to this album and reminisce about my adolescence and all the blissful memories I created. Anyways, happy fifth birthday to this astonishing record! 

Thanks for reading, and PLEASE listen to Melodrama

Comments

Popular Posts